Dolante Queen Upholstered Bed with 10” Hybrid Mattress in a Box
or $10 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $578.99 (sales & promotions excluded)
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don’t trigger allergies
- Includes mattress and bed
- Bed with engineered wood frame, solid wood feet, headboard, footboard and rails
- Vinyl (faux leather) upholstery with goldtone nailhead trim
- Mattress comfort level: plush
- High-density gel memory foam lumbar support and high-density quilt foam
- 680 individual power packed wrapped coils
- 2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils for edge-to-edge support
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, adjustable base compatible
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
Weight187.6 lbs. (84.42 kgs.)
- Width: 65.00"
- Depth: 87.00"
- Height: 61.00"
- QUEEN MATTRESS Width: 60.00"
- QUEEN MATTRESS Depth: 79.75"
- QUEEN MATTRESS Height: 60.50"
- Assembled Bed Width: 65.00"
- Assembled Bed Depth: 87.00"
- Assembled Bed Height: 61.00"
Better than a Boxspring Twin Foundation$159.00 - $259.00Description
Behold the newest foundation of comfort. The Better than a Box Spring mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly and without using any tools, creates a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: the clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under-bed storage.
- Easy to transport
- Headboard brackets included
- Sturdy metal frame
- Assembly required
- Sets up quickly—no tools needed
or $3 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $179.00 (sales & promotions excluded)
High Profile Twin Foundation$139.00 - $318.00Description
It's a lot about the base. The 1-2 combination of a supportive mattress and well-built foundation is just what you need for restful sleep. With solid wood construction, a diagonal bar and corner supports, there's extra support and durability built into this foundation. Smooth nonskid surface holds every style of mattress in place, including hybrid, memory foam and innerspring mattresses.
- Solid wood construction with corner supports
- 3 types of bars strengthen profile
- Impact-protected edges: plastic
- Nonskid top
- Underside: polyester/rayon
or $3 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $139.00 (sales & promotions excluded)
Premium No-Hassle Delivery
- Schedule your delivery online
- Placed in room of choice
- Assembly & setup
- Removal and disposal of packaging material
Frames and Rails Twin Roll Slat$50.00 - $104.99Description
Give your mattress added support and distribute body weight more evenly with the addition of wooden roll slats. Easily attaches to bed frames thanks to pre-drilled holes.
- Assembly required
- Made of wood with nylon cord
- Pre-drilled holes for easy attachment to bed frame
- Eliminates need for box spring
- Compatible with mattresses
or $2 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $80.00 (sales & promotions excluded)
BEDGEAR® iProtect Queen Mattress Protector$49.00 - $89.00Description
Your mattress is a hefty investment. Why not protect it with the best? The iProtect® mattress protector boasts a high-quality brushed fiber surface. Moisture wic keeps you cool and comfortable through the night. The breathable, waterproof underside coating acts as a barrier against dust, dust mites and other allergens. Resists liquids and stains to stay fresh. The performance material is naturally anti-microbial and will not trap moisture and bacteria. With better sleep and a longer lasting mattress, it’s a win-win situation.
- Made of polyester fabric
- mattress protector
- Anti-microbial: Will not trap moisture and bacteria
- Rapid moisture transfer for cool and comfortable sleep
- Lightweight material allows for constant air flow
or $1 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $59.00 (sales & promotions excluded)
Original Price $29.99Sale Price $25.49Description
An overlay of diamond tufted texturing takes the Mayten accent pillow from plain to posh. If you love subtle neutrals sure to go with everything, you’ll find its blend of tan and white pure delight.
- Cotton cover
- Zipper closure
- Soft polyfill insert
- Spot clean only
or $1 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $29.99 (sales & promotions excluded)
Voltos 3-Piece Queen Duvet Cover Set$151.99 - $160.99Description
Let the beauty unfold. Iron out Voltos duvet cover set’s imperfect folds? Not a chance. You love that sense of effortless elegance, enhanced by the most soothing natural hue that won't tire easily.
- Made of cotton
- 200 thread count
- Set includes duvet cover and 2 standard shams
- Insert not included
or $5 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $279.99 (sales & promotions excluded)
Original Price $49.99Sale Price $42.49Description
Make room for a touch of luxury with the Haiden throw. Subtle striped pattern and a lighter weight feel give its delightfully soft weave so much appeal.
Original Price $29.99Sale Price $22.49Description
Style that’s a cut above. Sporting a retro-chic sunflower accent created through cutout detailing, the faux fur Lazarus pillow brings a heavenly soft touch to your space.
Raleda 3-Piece Queen Coverlet Set$55.99 - $71.99Description
The singular, sensational color of the Raleda coverlet set is given just enough oomph care of stylish hand-stitched ribbing. Rest assured, less can be so much more. Comforting to know it's machine washable, too.
- 100% polyester
- Polyester fill
- Set includes 1 coverlet, 2 pillow shams
- Machine washable
or $2 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $79.99 (sales & promotions excluded)