Dolante Queen Upholstered Bed with 8” Memory Foam Mattress in a Box
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Includes mattress and bed
- Bed with engineered wood frame, headboard, footboard and rails
- Polyester upholstery on headboard, footboard and rails
- Square tufting on headboard
- Mattress comfort level: plush
- Memory foam layer over thick firm support foam
- Stretch knit cover
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, adjustable base compatible
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Assembly required
Weight196 lbs. (88.54 kgs.)
- Width: 66.25"
- Depth: 87.75"
- Height: 60.50"
- Mattress Width: 60.00"
- Mattress Depth: 79.75"
- Mattress Height: 12.00"
- Queen upholstered bed Width: 66.25"
- Queen upholstered bed Depth: 87.75"
- Queen upholstered bed Height: 60.50"
Frames and Rails Roll Slat$50.00 - $100.00Description
Give your mattress added support and distribute body weight more evenly with the addition of wooden roll slats. Easily attaches to bed frames thanks to pre-drilled holes.$50.00
HomeStore Special - Stylish find at a splurge-worthy price
Excluded from discounts. Special financing subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.
Free Standard Shipping:
It's a lot about the base. The 1-2 combination of a supportive mattress and well-built foundation is just what you need for restful sleep. With solid wood construction, a diagonal bar and corner supports, there's extra support and durability built into this foundation. Smooth nonskid surface holds every style of mattress in place, including hybrid, memory foam and innerspring mattresses.
Better than a Boxspring Foundation$130.00 - $280.00Description
Behold the newest foundation of comfort. The Better than a Box Spring mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly and without using any tools, creates a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: the clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under-bed storage.