Dolante Queen Upholstered Bed with 12” Hybrid Mattress in a Box
As low as $37 per month (12 mos) (total payments of $435.98)
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don’t trigger allergies
- Includes mattress and bed
- Bed with engineered wood frame, headboard, footboard and rails
- Square button tufting on headboard
- Polyester upholstery on headboard, footboard and rails
- Mattress comfort level: ultra plush
- High density gel memory lumbar support foam and super soft quilt foam
- Upholstery grade comfort support foam
- 680 Individual power packed wrapped coils
- 2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, adjustable base compatible
- CertiPur-US certified
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Assembly required
Weight194 lbs. (85.28 kgs.)
- Width: 66.00"
- Depth: 86.50"
- Height: 60.75"
- Queen upholstered bed Width: 66.00"
- Queen upholstered bed Depth: 86.50"
- Queen upholstered bed Height: 60.75"
- Mattress Width: 60.00"
- Mattress Depth: 79.75"
- Mattress Height: 12.00"
Thanks for the inquiry.
Frames and Rails Roll Slat$50.00 - $100.00Description
Give your mattress added support and distribute body weight more evenly with the addition of wooden roll slats. Easily attaches to bed frames thanks to pre-drilled holes.
- Assembly required
- Made of wood with nylon cord
- Pre-drilled holes for easy attachment to bed frame
- Eliminates need for box spring
- Compatible with mattresses
HomeStore Special - Stylish find at a splurge-worthy price
Excluded from discounts. Special financing subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.
It's a lot about the base. The 1-2 combination of a supportive mattress and well-built foundation is just what you need for restful sleep. With solid wood construction, a diagonal bar and corner supports, there's extra support and durability built into this foundation. Smooth nonskid surface holds every style of mattress in place, including hybrid, memory foam and innerspring mattresses.
- Solid wood construction with corner supports
- 3 types of bars strengthen profile
- Impact-protected edges: plastic
- Nonskid top
- Underside: polyester/rayon
Better than a Boxspring Foundation$95.40 - $209.99Description
Behold the newest foundation of comfort. The Better than a Box Spring mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly and without using any tools, creates a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: the clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under-bed storage.
iProtect Mattress Protector$49.00 - $89.00Description
Your mattress is a hefty investment. Why not protect it with the best? The iProtect® mattress protector boasts a high-quality brushed fiber surface. Moisture wic keeps you cool and comfortable through the night. The breathable, waterproof underside coating acts as a barrier against dust, dust mites and other allergens. Resists liquids and stains to stay fresh. The performance material is naturally anti-microbial and will not trap moisture and bacteria. With better sleep and a longer lasting mattress, it’s a win-win situation.
- Made of polyester fabric
- mattress protector
- Anti-microbial: Will not trap moisture and bacteria
- Rapid moisture transfer for cool and comfortable sleep
- Lightweight material allows for constant air flow
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
Raleda 3-Piece Coverlet Set$63.99 - $79.99Description
The singular, sensational color of the Raleda coverlet set is given just enough oomph care of stylish hand-stitched ribbing. Rest assured, less can be so much more. Comforting to know it's machine washable, too.