Dolante Queen Upholstered Bed with 10” Hybrid Mattress in a Box
As low as $34 per month (12 mos) (total payments of $400.98)
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don’t trigger allergies
- Includes mattress and bed
- Bed with engineered wood frame, headboard, footboard and rails
- Polyester upholstery with square button tufting
- Mattress comfort level: plush
- High density gel memory foam lumbar support
- High density quilt foam
- 680 individual power packed wrapped coils
- 2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils for edge-to-edge support
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, adjustable base compatible
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
Weight183 lbs. (82.35 kgs.)
- Width: 66.00"
- Depth: 86.50"
- Height: 60.75"
- Headboard panel Width: 66.00"
- Headboard panel Depth: 4.00"
- Headboard panel Height: 60.75"
- Footboard panel Width: 64.00"
- Footboard panel Depth: 11.25"
- Footboard panel Height: 1.75"
- Panel to floor: 22.00"
- Rail to floor: 3.00"
- Rail width: 62.00"
- Assembled queen panel bed Width: 66.00"
- Assembled queen panel bed Depth: 86.50"
- Assembled queen panel bed Height: 60.75"
- Queen mattress Width: 60.00"
- Queen mattress Depth: 79.75"
- Queen mattress Height: 10.00"
Thanks for your inquiry. You will only need to purchase a boxspring/foundation to complete the bed when purchasing this item.
Thanks for your inquiry. A standard height queen size box spring is recommended for the Dolante Queen Upholstered Bed.
The queen size rails will not fit a king size.
Thanks for the inquiry.
Better than a Boxspring Foundation$95.40 - $209.99Description
Behold the newest foundation of comfort. The Better than a Box Spring mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly and without using any tools, creates a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: the clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under-bed storage.
- Easy to transport
- Headboard brackets included
- Sturdy metal frame
- Assembly required
- Sets up quickly—no tools needed
As low as $11 per month (12 mos) (total payments of $125.80)
It's a lot about the base. The 1-2 combination of a supportive mattress and well-built foundation is just what you need for restful sleep. With solid wood construction, a diagonal bar and corner supports, there's extra support and durability built into this foundation. Smooth nonskid surface holds every style of mattress in place, including hybrid, memory foam and innerspring mattresses.
- Solid wood construction with corner supports
- 3 types of bars strengthen profile
- Impact-protected edges: plastic
- Nonskid top
- Underside: polyester/rayon
Frames and Rails Roll Slat$50.00 - $100.00Description
Give your mattress added support and distribute body weight more evenly with the addition of wooden roll slats. Easily attaches to bed frames thanks to pre-drilled holes.
- Assembly required
- Made of wood with nylon cord
- Pre-drilled holes for easy attachment to bed frame
- Eliminates need for box spring
- Compatible with mattresses
As low as $5 per month (12 mos) (total payments of $50.00)HomeStore Special
HomeStore Special - Stylish find at a splurge-worthy price
Excluded from discounts. Special financing subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Prices may vary in Hawaii and Alaska.
iProtect Mattress Protector$49.00 - $89.00Description
Your mattress is a hefty investment. Why not protect it with the best? The iProtect® mattress protector boasts a high-quality brushed fiber surface. Moisture wic keeps you cool and comfortable through the night. The breathable, waterproof underside coating acts as a barrier against dust, dust mites and other allergens. Resists liquids and stains to stay fresh. The performance material is naturally anti-microbial and will not trap moisture and bacteria. With better sleep and a longer lasting mattress, it’s a win-win situation.
- Made of polyester fabric
- mattress protector
- Anti-microbial: Will not trap moisture and bacteria
- Rapid moisture transfer for cool and comfortable sleep
- Lightweight material allows for constant air flow
As low as $5 per month (12 mos) (total payments of $59.00)Online Only!
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
Original Price $29.99Description
Style that’s a cut above. Sporting a retro-chic sunflower accent created through cutout detailing, the faux fur Lazarus pillow brings a heavenly soft touch to your space.
Lestyn Pillow Cover
Original Price $39.99Description
Load up on more of the texture you love with the Lestyn pillow cover. Perfectly imperfect ribbing gives the fabric a multilayered, multi-tonal look and feel that offers so much appeal and versatility.
Original Price $54.99Description
A dreamy addition to your reading nook or napping chair. Because decadently soft and sumptuous comfort just wasn’t enough, the designer of the Noland throw wove in a deeply ribbed pattern for a richly textural look and feel.
Raleda 3-Piece Coverlet Set$63.99 - $79.99Description
The singular, sensational color of the Raleda coverlet set is given just enough oomph care of stylish hand-stitched ribbing. Rest assured, less can be so much more. Comforting to know it's machine washable, too.