Devensted Chairside End Table
Item# - T534-7
As low as $15 per month (12 mos) (total payments of $169.99)
Call Store for Availability
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Local store prices and products may vary by location.
Prices displayed in USD only.
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
If you love the idea of traditional style that’s far from fussy—yet simply stunning—the Devenstead chairside end table works on so many levels. Cleverly placed AC power and USB plug-ins help keep you up to speed. Shelved cabinet storage makes it easy to tidy up in a hurry.
- Made of birch veneers, pine wood and engineered wood
- Antiqued gray finish
- Open display shelf
- Cabinet storage with shelf
- 2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
Weight43 lbs. (19.5 kgs.)
- Width: 14.00"
- Depth: 24.00"
- Height: 23.25"
- Top opening Width: 10.00"
- Top opening Depth: 8.00"
- Top opening Height: 4.13"
- Cord length: 86.00"
- Door opening Width: 8.75"
- Door opening Depth: 20.88"
- Door opening Height: 12.75"
- Adjustable shelf Width: 11.00"
- Adjustable shelf Depth: 18.88"
- Adjustable shelf Height: .50"
*Only the latest version of the document is available for download.
Assembly Instructions Downloads
3.0 / 5.0
Overall beautiful and sturdy furniture
The end table is a solid piece of furniture and functional, but after having it delivered and setting it up I realized that the plugs ports are in the front, so you can’t plug a lamp into it because it isn’t hidden in the back. It would make more sense to have the usb and plug in the back so it would allow to have cords hidden. I’m not quite sure what I will ever use the plugs for now, but the USB ports are still functional for charging a phone.
Added Jan 15, 2020
January 15, 2020
We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore