Casper Wave Hybrid Queen
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
or $45/mo w/ 60 mos special financing Learn How Based on retail price of $2,695.00 (sales & promotions excluded)
Shop the Collection:
Details & Overview
Details & Overview
DescriptionCasper is reimagining sleep from the ground up. All of Casper's sleep products are developed in-house by our award-winning research and development team. Our Wave Hybrid mattress has the most luxurious plush feeling without sacrificing support or cooling; plus springs and Gel Pods for added lift and airflow. A velvety-soft layer makes bedtime feel extra cozy. The top layer has pillow-like fabrics that cradle your body and make you feel as if you were sinking into a cloud. Zoned Support™ Max + Gel Pods ergonomically aligns your spine in two layers with patented gel pod support that cradles the waist and lower back. Continuous ergonomic zones for full-body relief. More support where you need it, with the plushness you crave. AirScape™ 3 means there are three layers of perforated breathable foam to help reduce heat. Tiny holes move hot air and body heat away, creating air channels that allow heat to escape. These small perforations eliminate the risk of overheating during the night. Resilient springs add a little lift, support and airflow to the mattress of your dreams. A firmer border provides edge support to help you get in and out of bed easily. The Eco-friendly cover is made with recycled materials and easily zips off. It's designed to withstand years of use. The knit mattress covers have four-way stretch, so you feel the full benefits of the below layers. Still unsure? Rest easy with our 100-night trial and free returns.
- Zoned Support™ Max: Continuous ergonomic zones for full-body relief. Softer foam around the shoulders provides more relief to the upper body. Healthy spinal alignment for all sleeping positions.The most advanced support system designed for less aches and pains.
- AirScape™ 3: The most advanced cooling system helps you stay at the perfect temperature all night. 3 layers of perforated breathable foam help keep you cool.Air channels allow heat to escape to prevent overheating. Added cooling gel feels refreshing through the night.
- Supportive Gel Pods: Strategically placed under your waist and lower back to prevent sinking and keep your spine aligned. Gel pods provide more support than foam alone meaning less back pain and more sleep.
- Certified by our Sleep Lab
Weight122 lbs. (55.34 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 80.00"
- Height: 13.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.