Casper Wave Foam Queen Mattress
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
or $42/mo w/ 60 mos special financing Learn How Based on retail price of $2,495.00 (sales & promotions excluded)
Shop the Collection:
Details & Overview
Details & Overview
DescriptionThe Casper Wave Foam Queen Mattress is the most supportive foam mattress for a blissful sleep. The extra supportive gel pods help align your body and ease aches and pains. Plus, the Wave's innovative top layer feels cool through the night and allows maximum air flow, so you can stay at a comfy temperature all night long. A thin coating of cooling gel adds a refreshing feel. The AirScape™ perforated breathable foam allows for air flow and helps you stay at the perfect temperature all night. Tiny holes let hot air and body heat out, helping to prevent overheating. The supportive memory foam has three ergonomic zones to help align your spine and provide more relief, making the mattress softer under your shoulders and firmer around your hips, waist and lower back. Gel pods under the waist and lower back add support, keeping your spine perfectly aligned in any position. Zoned Support™ Max reinforces the layer of memory foam above with continuous support zones to provide full-body relief and ease aches and pains, while the durable base foam is engineered to prevent sinking and sagging while supporting your whole body.
- Comfort level: medium memory foam
- Top layer with breathable polyurethane foam
- Second layer of natural latex
- Third layer of zoned memory foam
- Fourth layer of polyurethane foam with gel pods
- Durable base of polyurethane foam
- Foam encased edge support
- Queen size mattress
- Box spring alternative or metal bed frame sold separately
Weight108 lbs. (48.99 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 80.00"
- Height: 13.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.