Casper Twin Foundation
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Engineered with solid wood
- Fabric cover
- Rigorously tested for durability
- Proven to stand up to years of use
- Slats placed 4" apart for optimum support that resists mattress sagging
- Ships in a compact box and can be easily assembled and disassembled in minutes (no tools required)
- Compatible with standard bed frames, metal bed frames, slatted bed frames or platforms
- Should not be used with bunk beds
- Foundation should not be placed directly on the floor
Weight60 lbs. (27.22 kgs.)
- Width: 37.50"
- Depth: 74.00"
- Height: 7.50"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.