Casper Nova Hybrid Queen Mattress
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
or $35/mo w/ 60 mos special financing Learn How Based on retail price of $2,095.00 (sales & promotions excluded)
Shop the Collection:
Details & Overview
Details & Overview
DescriptionThe Casper Nova Hybrid Queen Mattress provides optimal spinal support and comfort with Zoned Support™ Pro so you can have your best night's rest and wake up refreshed. A layer of AirScape™ with small perforations increases air flow and pushes hot air and body heat out. The premium foam top layer has a plush, velvety soft feel, while a second layer of AirScape™ helps prevent overheating. The supportive memory foam has three ergonomic zones to help align your spine and provide more relief. This means it is softer under your shoulders and firmer around your hips, waist and lower back. The third layer reinforces the layer of memory foam above with seven support zones to relieve pressure from under the shoulders and provide more support under the waist, lower back and hips to align your spine. Finally, the bottom layer contains resilient springs that add a little lift, support and air flow to the mattress of your dreams.
- Comfort level: extra plush
- Top layer with breathable polyurethane foam
- Second layer of breathable zoned polyurethane foam
- Durable base of polyurethane foam with 616 individual pocketed coils
- Foam encased edge support
- Queen size mattress
- Box spring alternative or metal bed frame sold separately
Weight97 lbs. (44 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 80.00"
- Height: 12.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.