Casper Nova Foam Queen Mattress
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
or $32/mo w/ 60 mos special financing Learn How Based on retail price of $1,895.00 (sales & promotions excluded)
Shop the Collection:
Details & Overview
Details & Overview
DescriptionThe Casper Nova Foam Queen Mattress contains seven zones of targeted support for healthy spinal alignment. Softer foam around the shoulders provides more relief to the upper body. Multiple ergonomic points provide pressure relief under shoulders, hips, waist and lower back. Zoned Support™ Pro reinforces the layer of memory foam above with seven support zones to relieve pressure from under the shoulders and provide more support under the waist, lower back and hips to align your spine. The result: more support where you need it, with the plushness you crave. AirScape™ contains two layers of perforated breathable foam to help reduce heat, while tiny holes move hot air and body heat away. Air channels allow heat to escape while doubling the air flow to help you stay comfortably cool all night. The premium foam is plush, yet resilient and conforms to your body to relieve pressure, and the durable base is engineered to prevent sinking and sagging while supporting your whole body.
- Comfort level: extra plush
- Top layer with breathable memory foam
- Second layer of breathable zoned memory foam
- Durable base of memory foam
- Provides contouring comfort for a luxurious feel
- Removable machine washable cover with zipper closure
- Queen size mattress
- Foam encased edge support
- Box spring alternative or metal bed frame sold separately
Weight86 lbs. (39.01 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 80.00"
- Height: 12.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.