Bonita Springs Euro Top Full Mattress
- global.selected Color W
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Comfort level: medium
- High-density plush body foam
- 4 vertical handles for easy handling
- Zoned sculpted plush pressure relief foam
- Power packed individually wrapped coil unit
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- High-density plush quilt foam
- High-density foam encasement
- 10-year limited warranty
- Luxury knit quilt cover
- Lumbar gel memory foam
- Maintenance-free, one-sided design: no flipping or rotating
- State recycling fee may apply
- Body: Polyester (96 %), Spandex (4 %)
Weight77 lbs. (34.93 kgs.)
- Width: 52.00"
- Depth: 74.00"
- Height: 16.50"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.