Bolanburg Queen Bed with 2 Nightstands
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Includes queen headboard, footboard, rails and 2 nightstands
- Made with hardwood solids (rubberwood) and acacia veneers with engineered board
- Nightstands in two-tone finish (weathered oak top over antique white)
- Plank-style tops
- 1 smooth-gliding, felt-lined drawer with dovetail construction
- Black faceted hardware
- 2 electrical outlets and USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required for Nightstands
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
Weight228 lbs. (103.42 kgs.)
- Width: 68.00"
- Depth: 87.00"
- Height: 62.25"
- Queen panel rails Width: 63.50"
- Queen panel rails Depth: 78.25"
- Queen panel rails Height: 16.75"
- Rail to floor: 8.75"
- Rail width: 62.00"
- Queen panel headboard Width: 68.00"
- Queen panel headboard Depth: 5.75"
- Queen panel headboard Height: 62.25"
- Queen panel footboard Width: 67.25"
- Queen panel footboard Depth: 4.50"
- Queen panel footboard Height: 26.00"
- Nightstand Width: 25.50"
- Nightstand Depth: 19.25"
- Nightstand Height: 29.50"
How to Care & Clean Your Furnishings:
Now that you’ve invited Ashley HomeStore into your home, you’ll want to enjoy the furnishings for years to come. To ensure that you do, we encourage you to follow through with proper care and cleaning. This useful guide covers all types of furniture
- Fabric Upholstered Furniture
- Leather Upholstered Furniture
- Wood Furniture
- Glass Furniture
- Metal Furniture
- Painted Furniture
- Marble, Slate, & Natural Stone Furniture
We offer countless options in upholstery—from fine leather and skillfully matched manmade alternatives (faux leather), to cotton, nylon, polyester, rayon and wool blends. For your reference, our upholstered products have a tag either under one of the seat cushions or beneath the unit itself. The tag provides a universal cleaning code indicating best cleaning practices.
Universal Cleaning Codes Include:
DC - Dry Clean Only
E - Use the Millennium Leather Care Kit
N - Use the Millennium Leather Care Kit
N FBR - (Natural Fiber Rugs) Immediately blot spills to remove excess liquid with a clean white cloth or plain paper towel. Blot again with a solution of one teaspoon mild detergent with one teaspoon of white vinegar in a quart of warm water. Do not saturate.
S - Clean only with a dry cleaning solvent. Do not saturate. Do not use water. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and dry cleaned.
SW - Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent or a mild dry cleaning solvent. Do not saturate with liquid. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and dry cleaned.
W - Clean only with water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. Do not over wet. Do not use solvents to spot clean. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and dry cleaned.
WS - Spot clean with upholstery shampoo, foam from a mild detergent or a mild dry cleaning solvent. Do not saturate with liquid. Pile fabrics may require brushing to restore appearance. Cushion covers should not be removed and dry cleaned.
X - Do not clean with either water or solvent-based cleaner. Use vacuuming or light brushing only.
Wool - Blot spills up immediately with a clean white cloth or plain paper towel.
Leather isn’t perfect and that’s the beauty of it. All leather or “genuine” leather has natural markings, including variations of shade and tone, as well as nicks, scratches and wrinkles—characteristics that distinguish it from manmade materials.
Expect that some marks will appear on the surface of your leather. Their origin might be anything from healed scars and barbed wire scratches, to skin “stretch marks” and insect bites. By no means should they be considered a defect; nor will they affect the durability or construction of your piece. Such “imperfections” are your assurance that you have a true leather hide.
Also keep in mind, grain patterns and coloring of leather will vary from hide to hide and also within the same hide, making leather all the more interesting and unique.
How to Care for Leather:
- Dust often and use a vacuum cleaner crevice tool to clean seams.
- Clean weekly using a damp sponge or soft, lint-free cloth. Do not rub; instead, wipe gently.
- Do not use or place sharp objects on leather goods. Leather is very durable; however, it is not accident or damage proof.
- Keep leather furniture out of direct sunlight and at least two feet from heat sources to avoid fading and cracking.
- Do not place newspapers or magazines on leather furniture. The ink from these items may be transferred onto the leather.
- Do not use abrasives; harsh chemicals; saddle soap; leather cleaners that contain any oils, soaps or detergents; or common household cleaners on leather furniture. Only use recommended leather cleaners.
- Follow instructions for any gentle leather cleaner you might use. Additionally, leather conditioners provide a barrier to stains and help extend the life of your leather. Before using any cleaning/conditioning product on leather, test it in an obscure area.
- Improper cleaning may void your leather furniture warranty.
How to Remove Spots, Spills and Stains from Leather:
A water spot can be removed by wiping the entire area seam to seam with a damp cloth so there is no “demarcation point” on the leather and the leather can dry uniformly.
Pet Urine Stains:
We recommend “Natures Miracle" available in pet stores for removing pet urine stains and neutralizing the area. Follow product directions on the product. Please note that anytime you are “washing” or cleaning leather you must do the entire cushion, seam to seam, edge to edge, so as not to end up with a water stain. If leather can dry evenly there is no "demarcation point.”
Ink remover sticks are effective in removing or reducing noticeable ink markings from most leathers.
Oil/Food Grease Stains:
Small oil stains can be treated and successfully removed if addressed immediately. Rub corn starch briskly into the stain with your fingers until the heat from the friction is felt. That heat loosens the oil and allows the corn starch to absorb the oil before the leather can. Vacuum or brush the powder off. Repeat until the stain is gone.
What does it take to clean water stains? Clean water. Should you have a “ring” or demarcation from glass condensation from a glass, soak a new sponge with room temperature water; wring sponge as much as possible. Starting at the spot, dampen the leather and move the sponge to the edges of the cushion. Allow moisture to become less and less as you get further from the spot. Don’t scrub, just wipe.
Whether you have an all-wood piece of furniture or a furnishing made of a mix of wood, manmade wood and wood veneer, you want to protect it from damage, maintain its perfect finish and keep it looking beautiful for years to come. Here are some tips to help you do that.
How to Care for Wood Furniture:
- Use a lint-free cloth to polish wood furniture on a weekly basis.
- Keep furniture away from heating and air conditioning sources to prevent loss of moisture; and avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading or darkening of wood.
- Use felt backing on lamps and other accessories to prevent scratches and gouges, and rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot all the time.
- Use placemats under plates and hot pads under serving dishes and coasters under beverages.
- Do not place newspapers or magazines on woods surfaces. The ink from these items may bleed into the finish and could damage the wood.
- Do not use abrasives or harsh chemicals on wood furniture.
- Should you scratch your furniture: Touch up crayons and markers are available at local hardware and home improvement stores in a variety of color packs. These types of crayons and markers are made especially for furniture and work well touching up most flaws.
How to Spot Clean Wood Furniture:
- To remove food stains, wipe up the spill immediately. Polish with a soft, clean cloth.
- To remove cloudiness, rub surface with cloth dipped in solution of one tablespoon of vinegar mixed with one quart of water. Rub in the same direction as the grain until surface is completely dry. Follow with an application of furniture oil or polish that does not cause a waxy build-up or has silicones, such as Guardsman or Heritage.
- To remove water rings, rub with a mixture of equal parts white vinegar and cooking oil in the same direction of the grain.
- To remove candle wax or chewing gum, hold an ice cube over the wax or gum for a few seconds so that it will chill and harden. Be sure to wipe up water as the ice melts to prevent water spots. Remove as much of the wax or gum as possible with your fingers and then scrape away the remainder gently using the dull edge of a table knife. Rub the spot briskly with a cloth saturated in cream wax. Repeat if needed.
Nothing opens up a room like the beauty and transparency of glass. Of course, you’re so careful not to break it. But you don’t want to dull it or scratch it, either. A few simple steps can clearly go a long way.
How to Care for Glass Furniture:
- Do not slide rough objects across glass. This can cause permanent scratches to the surface.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners on glass, which may cause scratches.
- Do not clean glass without gently removing excessive dirt and debris first, so as not to scratch the surface.
- To clean glass, choose a non-abrasive commercial glass cleaner, or use warm water and a soft, lint-free cloth. Wring out excess water and wipe surface. Dry immediately with a dry lint-free cloth.
Whether to inject a rustic element or give a piece of furniture a modern, industrial flair, at Ashley HomeStore, we incorporate metal in our furniture in so many ways. Much of the metal you’ll find is powdercoated, resulting in a smooth, even surface.
How to Care and Clean Metal Furniture:
- When it comes to cleaning metal, less is more. Simply dusting regularly with a clean, dry cloth will generally do the trick.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on metal finishes, as they can be quite damaging.
- Note: iron or steel frames can rust furniture is exposed to excessive humidity, particularly in saltwater locations.
Colorful and unique, hand-painted furniture is a great way to express your individual style. It’s important to place these furnishings out of direct sunlight so the color and vibrancy of the painted finish remains fresh and crisp.
How to Care and Clean Painted Furniture:
- Dust or wipe clean with a cloth dampened with water once a week. Be sure not to leave water spots on the surface. These water spots will dry and could possibly leave permanent marks.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on painted finishes, as they can be quite damaging.
Clean stains/spots using the following steps:
- Dampen a soft cloth with a mixture of hot water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
- Wring the cloth as much as possible to remove excess liquid.
- Rub the surface lightly in a circular motion.
- Dry the surface immediately with a clean, soft towel.
Natural stone such as marble and slate brings an earthy, organic element into a space. They’re universally loved for their one-of-a-kind quality. From piece to piece, and even on a single quarried slab, there will be certain color variations. Stone surfaces will have pits and fissures that appear as cracks. They result from immense heat and pressure, which formed the stone eons ago. These characteristics do not impair function or durability; rather they add to the beauty. And while marble, slate and natural stone are certainly quite durable, by no means should be treated as indestructible.
How to Care for Marble & Slate:
- For general cleaning: dip sponge or clean cloth into warm water with a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid; wring out as much liquid as possible, wipe and immediately dry surface (using a second dry cloth). You may also opt for a marble clean for deeper cleaning.
- Use coasters under glasses, especially if they contain alcohol or citrus juices; use placemats under china, ceramics, silver or other objects that may scratch the stone surface.
- Do not use vinegar, bleach, lemon, ammonia, general-purpose cleaners or abrasive cleaning agents (e.g., Comet).
- Do not use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub and tile cleaners.
- Do not use alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for natural stone.
- Don’t leave pools of water on marble surface, as this could end up leaving a stain.
- Professional refinishing is recommended to remove etch marks and restore the stone's natural finish.
- If you choose to seal your marble, use a quality product and follow the manufacturer's directions for use. (Stone sealants can be purchased at almost any home improvement center.)
How to Spot Clean Marble, Stone:
Blot away the excess liquid with a clean, dry, white cloth; turning the cloth frequently. Spray the area with a marble cleaner or warm water and wipe.
Remove food with a non-abrasive item such as a plastic spoon. Blot with dry, white cloth. Spray the area with a marble cleaner and wipe.
COMPLETE THE SET
Bolanburg Chest of DrawersN/ADescription
Whether your style is farmhouse fresh, shabby chic or country cottage, you’ll find the Bolanburg chest of drawers dressed to impress. Its two-tone, gently distressed finish pairs weathered oak with antique white for that much more quaint character. The chest's five smooth-gliding drawers are quality crafted with dovetail construction. A felt-lined top drawer is another reflection of fine detail, inside and out.
Whether your style is farmhouse fresh, shabby chic or country cottage, you’ll find the Bolanburg dresser dressed to impress. Its two-tone, gently distressed finish pairs weathered oak with antique white for that much more quaint character. The dresser’s nine smooth-gliding drawers are quality crafted with dovetail construction. Three felt-lined top drawers are another reflection of fine detail, inside and out.
Bolanburg Chairside End Table with USB Ports & Outlets
Original Price$259.99Sale Price$207.99Description
Display and contain your favorite things with the Bolanburg end table. Its textured antique white finish creates a vintage two-tone look, while outlets and USB ports provide functionality. This is a piece you will enjoy for years to come.
Free Standard Shipping:
Bolanburg Dining Room Chair
Original Price$220.00Sale Price$176.00Description
The beauty of the Bolanburg upholstered dining chair is something to savor. Contoured seat cradles you in cushioned comfort while lattice peekaboo detail on the back makes this a striking chair from all angles. Heavy woven fabric adds textural interest that complements the chair’s antique white finish.
Bolanburg Dining Room ChairSale Price$100.00Description
The beauty of the Bolanburg upholstered dining chair is something to savor. Designed to serve up comfort and flair, this rake-back dining chair entices with a cushioned seat covered in a heavy woven fabric that complements the chair’s antique white finish.
Bolanburg 75" BookcaseN/ADescription
Whether your style is farmhouse fresh, shabby chic or country cottage, you'll find the Bolanburg tall bookcase works on so many levels. A gently distressed antique white finish and crossbuck detailing give this striking bookcase distinctive charm. Trio of shelves and double-door cabinet provide plenty of storage in a space-efficient way.
Bolanburg 74" TV StandN/ADescription
Whether your style is farmhouse fresh, shabby chic or country cottage, you’ll find the Bolanburg extra large TV stand perfectly in tune. Its two-tone, gently distressed finish pairs weathered oak with antique white for that much more quaint character. Charming elements include crossbuck adorned cabinets with glass inlays for peek-through flair. Ample adjustable shelving and cutouts for wire management nicely accommodate your media needs.
Bolanburg 60" Home Office Desk
Original Price$449.99Sale Price$337.00Description
Bolanburg Dining Room TableN/ADescription
The beauty of the Bolanburg dining table is something to savor. A two-tone textural finish gives this rectangular dining table with plank-effect top a double helping of charm. Six drawers built into the table apron allow you to keep placemats, napkins and utensils right on hand.
Bolanburg Coffee Table with Lift Top
Original Price$469.99Sale Price$375.99Description
Store, serve and showcase your favorite things with the Bolanburg lift top cocktail table. Its textured antique white finish creates a vintage two-tone look that will endure for years.
Bolanburg Counter Height Dining Room TableN/ADescription
The beauty and practicality of the Bolanburg dining room counter table is something to savor. A two-tone textural finish gives this dining table with plank-effect top a double helping of charm. Four smooth-gliding drawers allow you to keep placemats, napkins and utensils right on hand. And if you love to entertain, you’re sure to toast this table’s built-in wine.
Bolanburg Dining Room ServerN/ADescription
Need a stylish space to store dinnerware and all your dining room essentials? The Bolanburg server is a dream come true with four adjustable shelves that offer large capacity and a spacious top that's perfect for setting a buffet. Embellished with the casual appeal of three latticed doors, an attractive planked top with weathered oak finish and a lightly distressed white finish throughout, this vintage look will serve up elegance for years to come.
Bolanburg 5-Piece Counter Height Dining SetN/ADescription
Enjoy beautiful cottage style in the classic Bolanburg dining room counter table set. With a rustic planked top and six convenient drawers, this table serves up casual with a vintage twist. The gently distressed tabletop creates the perfect spot for an impromptu gathering, with no need to head to the linen closet for extra place settings. Keep placemats, napkins and utensils on hand in the table's six built-in drawers—very practical for any living space. Barstools’ cushioned seat, upholstered in a heavy woven fabric, is the perfect place to sit and linger. Textured antique white finish serves up a vintage look with ease.
Bolanburg 6-Piece Dining RoomN/ADescription
Enjoy beautiful cottage style with the classic Bolanburg dining table set. With a rustic planked top, this table serves up casual with a vintage twist. The gently distressed tabletop, paired with the rake-back design of the chairs and upholstered benches in a textured antique white finish, is a perfect set for impromptu gatherings. With six built-in drawers, you can keep placemats, napkins and utensils on hand for maximum practicality in any living space. For a quaint ensemble you're bound to love, choose this Bolanburg set.
Bolanburg Counter Height Dining Room TableN/ADescription
Whether your style is farmhouse fresh or country cottage, you'll find the Bolanburg drop leaf counter height table works on so many levels. A two-tone textural finish gives this dining table with plank-effect top a double helping of charm. Since all four sides fold, you can go from a round table that seats six, to a compact square design in no time. Built-in display shelf serves up form and function.
Bolanburg Dining Room Bench
Original Price$170.00Sale Price$136.00Description
The beauty of the Bolanburg upholstered dining bench is something to savor. Serving up comfort and flair, this generously scaled bench entices with a cushioned seat covered in a heavy woven fabric that complements the antique white finish.
Bolanburg 5-Piece Counter Height Dining RoomN/ADescription
Whether your style is farmhouse fresh, shabby chic or country cottage, you'll find the Bolanburg drop leaf counter height dining table set works on so many levels. The two-tone, gently distressed detailing and plank-effect top on the table accentuates the textured antique white on the bar stool chairs—for double the character, and the appeal. Since all four sides of the table fold, you can go from a round table that seats six, to a compact square design in no time. Built-in display shelf punctuates the set with form and function.
Bolanburg Counter Height Bar StoolSale Price$100.00Description
The beauty of the Bolanburg upholstered bar stool is something to savor. Designed to serve up comfort and flair, this rake-back bar stool entices with a cushioned seat covered in a heavy woven fabric that complements the antique white finish.
Bolanburg Display Cabinet
Original Price$499.99Sale Price$399.99Description
Need a stylish space to showcase dinnerware, pictures, decorations and more? The tall Bolanburg three-shelf display cabinet is a dream come true. The textured antique white finish provides a perfect backdrop for presentation. For the items you want to hide, there are two deep drawers. Embellished with the casual appeal of lattice sides, attractive crown moulding, clean lines and lightly distressed finish, this cottage-style shelf provides ample storage in such an artful way.
Bolanburg 5-Piece Dining Room SetN/ADescription
The beauty of the Bolanburg dining table is something to savor. A two-tone textural finish gives this rectangular dining table with plank-effect top a double helping of charm. Six drawers built into the table apron allow you to keep placemats, napkins and utensils right on hand. | The beauty of the Bolanburg upholstered dining chair is something to savor. Designed to serve up comfort and flair, this rake-back dining chair entices with a cushioned seat covered in a heavy woven fabric that complements the chair’s antique white finish. | Enjoy beautiful cottage style with the classic Bolanburg dining table set. With a rustic planked top, this table serves up casual with a vintage twist. The gently distressed tabletop, paired with the rake-back design of the chairs in a textured antique white finish, is a perfect set for impromptu gatherings. With six built-in drawers, you can keep placemats, napkins and utensils on hand for maximum practicality in any living space. For a quaint ensemble you're bound to love, choose this Bolanburg set.
Odella Wall Decor (Set of 3)
Original Price$179.99Sale Price$90.00Description
Good on paper has never looked better. Uniquely chic trio of framed art uses highly intricate paper cutouts as its medium. Exuding an organic, free form sensibility, each piece of modern abstract art is perfectly imperfect, as nature intended.
Original Price$249.99Sale Price$199.99Description
Nothing says cozy like a hand-knitted sweater. Benedict pouf takes this simple concept and applies it to home decor. The result: a snuggly spare seat, ottoman or impromptu coffee table.
Emlen Accent Mirror
Original Price$159.99Sale Price$127.99Description
Whether you’re going for shabby chic, modern farmhouse or rustic cottage, the Emlen round accent mirror is sure to look right at home. Finished in antiqued white, its wood frame with medallion design is heavily distressed, making it look like a treasured flea market find.
Original Price$49.99Sale Price$34.99Description
Make room for a touch of luxury with the Haiden throw. Subtle striped pattern and a lighter weight feel give its delightfully soft weave so much appeal.
Beana Rug$159.99 - $359.99Description
Loo for casual elegance in light, neutral colors for the floor? Flower power adorns with the Beana area rug. Its intricate trellis pattern repeats with flowers, leaves and so much more in ivory color set against a beige backdrop. This pile rug is sure to deliver soft comfort combined with beauty underfoot.
Sharolyn Table Lamp
Original Price$199.99Sale Price$99.99Description
New turn on an old classic. Brimming with vintage-inspired charm, this unique table lamp lightens up with its incorporation of a smoky glass base.