Augusta Twin Mattress
or $0 per month for 60 months* See Details Based on retail price of $0.00 (sales & promotions excluded)
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Comfort level: Euro top
- 12” profile
- 1.5" firm convoluted quilt foam
- 2" firm support foam
- .5" gel memory lumbar support foam
- 1.5” firm convoluted quilt foam
- 1” high-density foam encasement
- ¾” high-density base support foam
- 638 15-gauge pocketed coil system; 13 gauge border coils
- Bed bug encasement; 300 g luxury nano stain treated stretch cover
- Concealed micro-teeth zipper with patented zip tie closure
- Mattress conveniently arrives in a box (compressed, rolled and plastic wrapped); please allow at least 48 hours for full expansion
- State recycling fee may apply; 10-year warranty
Weight62.63 lbs. (28.41 kgs.)
- Width: 37.00"
- Depth: 74.00"
- Height: 12.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.