Details & Overview
My Closest Store
DetailsTake sleep to a whole new level with the king power base with massage, adjustable head and feet. With the "zero gravity" pre-set position, weightlessness is simulated and pressure points are eliminated. Raise your legs to increase blood circulation and relieve pressure on your lower back. Raise your upper body too. Benefits include: comfort for those who want to sit up in bed and better breathing, essential for those who snore or experience acid reflux. Two convenient USB ports are located at the head of the frame for connecting your electronics. Maximize comfort with a zoned massage feature allowing you to massage only upper or lower body or both at the same time from a LED wireless remote control. Plus, with the touch of a button, turn on LED lighting for soft illumination under the bed. Wall hugging adjustable base stays away from headboards and footboards for smooth, silent motion. Platform and storage bed frames are compatible.
- 3-year limited warranty/labor coverage
- Includes adjustable head and foot bases
- Compatible with all memory foam, wrapped coil and hybrid mattresses
- Head and feet adjustable
- 2 USB power ports
- Massage feature
- 2 memory programmable positions
- Wireless remote control
- Wall hugger
- LED under bed lighting
- Platform and storage bed compatible
- Proprietary steel adjustable 8" — 4" leg
- 1-piece king/California king
- State recycling fee may apply
Weight267 lbs. (121.11 kgs.)
- Width: 75.00"
- Depth: 78.25"
- Height: 15.00"
- Rail to floor: 8.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
- reviews, product