Details & Overview
My Closest Store
DetailsEnjoy endless possibilities for restful sleep with this twin mattress. Soothing memory foam contours to your body, while a thick layer of firm support foam provides plentiful support and pressure relief of your body’s major pressure points. The hypoallergenic material makes it ideal for sufferers of allergies for ultimate undisturbed sleep–not to mention peace of mind. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply bring it to your room, remove the plastic wrap, and unroll. You’ll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Comfort level: luxury firm
- Premium stretch knit cover
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Transition foam
- Foundation/box spring sold separately
- Firm support foam
- State recycling fee may apply
- Memory foam
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, adjustable base compatible
Weight37 lbs. (16.78 kgs.)
- Width: 38.00"
- Depth: 74.50"
- Height: 10.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 12ms
- reviews, product
We want you to feel good about shopping Ashley Homestore
It's a lot about the base. The 1-2 combination of a supportive mattress and well-built foundation is just what you need for restful sleep. With solid wood construction, a diagonal bar and corner supports, there's extra support and durability built into this foundation. Smooth nonskid surface holds every style of mattress in place, including hybrid, memory foam and innerspring mattresses.
Zephyr Prime Gel Memory Foam Pillow
Original Price$69.99Sale Price$49.00Description
The Zephyr Performance Series by Ashley Choice pillow offers twice the comfort. The dual sided cover offers a cooling fabric on one side for warmer climates and a cozy cover on the other side for cooler climates. Combined with perforated, gel-infused memory foam, the Choice pillow allows you to determine what you need to drift into peaceful bliss.
Dolante Upholstered BedSale Price$179.00Description
Serenity now. This upholstered bed is sure to awaken a love for modern platform styling with a softer side. Plush to the touch and so easy on the eyes, a dusty gray fabric hugs the bed—from the chic headboard with stitched square tufting, to the low footboard and side rails, emanating the calming mood you long for in the bedroom. Mattress and foundation/box spring sold separately.
Dolante Upholstered BedN/ADescription
Sure to entice those with contemporary tastes, this upholstered bed emanates serenity with a plush, luxe feel—and a price that’s well within reach. The high button-tufted headboard is beautiy suited for those who like a cozy surface for sitting up in bed. Upholstered rails and footboard complete the richly styled, platform bed look. Mattress and foundation/box spring sold separately.
Kasidon Tufted BedDescription
Finely tailored for fashionable tastes, Kasidon bed has a dramatic tufted headboard finessed with nailhead trim. Low styling is perfect for those who prefer a streamlined finish. Mattress and foundation/box spring sold separately.