Home Accent Aqua Shield Welcome Home 2' x 3' Doormat
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- 100% polypropylene face is anti-static, quick drying and resistant to the most extreme weather elements, including intense sunlight
- Synthetic rubber underside is certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Permanently molded design will not crush mildew, mold, or rot
- Exclusive 'Water Dam' raised border helps keep dirt and water in the mat, not on your floor
- Aqua Shield absorbs water and scrapes mud and dirt from shoes and paws to keep your entryway clean and dry
- Absorbs 1 gallon of water per square yard
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- Vacuum or hose clean, then hang to dry
- Synthetic rubber backing is made with 25% recycled rubber
- Made in the U.S.A.
Weight6 lbs. (2.72 kgs.)
- Width: 24.00"
- Depth: .38"
- Height: 36.00"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.