Home Accents 5' x 8' Rug
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- 100% wool
- Dry clean
- Cotton canvas backing; rug pad recommended
- Hand-tufted, medium pile
- Wool fibers are prone to shedding, vacuum regularly and shedding will subside
Weight31 lbs. (14.06 kgs.)
- Width: 60.00"
- Depth: 96.00"
- Height: .75"
How to care for your Ashley HomeStore rug? That depends on what it’s made of. Some rugs are fine to spot clean. Others, such as our polypropylene or wool rugs, should be dry cleaned only. So please check the cleaning instructions on the corner tag located beneath your rug for best results.
How to Care for Rugs:
- Vacuum your rug regularly on the lowest-level suction, avoiding the fringe trim to prevent accidental fraying.
- Rotate the rug on a regular basis to evenly distribute wear.
- If possible, professionally clean your rug once a year to remove stains.
How to Spot Clean Rugs:
- First, check the cleaning instructions tag on the bottom of your rug to make sure it can be spot cleaned.
- If a spill occurs, blot with a clean, absorbent white cloth. Do not rub. Many stains can be gently removed by using club soda and a small amount of carpet cleaning detergent.
- To remove candle wax, place a blotter or brown paper bag over the spot. Place a hot iron over the blotter (move constantly and do not let the iron stay in one place). Wait a few minutes until the wax is absorbed into the blotter. Repeat if necessary.
- To remove chewing gum, press ice cubes against the spot. Wait until the gum becomes brittle and easily breaks off. Use a spot remover to vanish last traces of gum. Saturate the spot with cloth soaked in vinegar or alcohol.
- To remove ink, saturate the spot with hairspray. Allow it to dry. Blot lightly with a solution of water and vinegar.
My Closest Store
Original Price$1,029.99Sale Price$875.49Description
What’s wrong with living in the past? Kieran brings a traditional favorite—the diamond tufted back sofa—back in vogue in the most charming way. Subtle textured twill upholstery in the softest of hues is the essence of a simpler time and place.
Alymere Coffee Table with Lift Top
Original Price$559.99Sale Price$475.99Description
Rich wood and rustic metal work so well together in the Alymere lift-top coffee table. We love how the curvaceous shape of the table’s serpentine legs is echoed in the scrolled metal accents—for a modern-classic style that’s substantial without being heavy. Lift-top table is ideal for informal dinners in front of the television, adding function to great form. A fixed shelf provides display space for your favorite whatnots while drawers keep essentials out of sight.