Sealy Hidden Lake Firm Tight Top Full Mattress
The Ashley AdvantageTM Credit Card
offers styles and value with
convenient payments. Learn More
Details & Overview
My Closest Store
- Comfort level: firm
- 11.5" profile
- ComfortLoft™ cover: mid-loft, soft-knit fabric with durable spun yarns for a plush feel next to your body
- SealyCushion™ air foam: cushioning foam formed with peaks and valleys allowing additional airflow in top layers, added softness and more comfort
- SealyCool™ gel foam: cushioning foam with gel for additional flexible, durable support
- Sealy's exclusive Posturpedic Technology™ targets the heaviest part of your body, with twice as much support where you need it most
- Response Pro encased coil system: hourglass-shape coils encased so each coil moves independently, for targeted support and reduced motion transfer
- DuraFlex™ edge system: high-density, flexible coil border surrounding the mattress for better edge support, more usable sleep surface and durability
- Made in the USA; CertiPur-US certified; adjustable base compatible
- Up to 10-year limited warranty
- Note: purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands voids warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Hypoallergenic: made from materials that don’t trigger allergies
- Width: 52.75"
- Depth: 74.00"
- Height: 14.00"
Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep® mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters, all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief!
How to Care for Your Mattress:
- To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean, a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape.
- Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials.
- Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain, use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly, allowing the mattress time to fully air dry.
- Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress, as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
4 months ago
Sealy Blue Mesa Firm Tight Top Full MattressN/ADescription
With its remarkably responsive hybrid of encased coils, gel memory foam, air foam and moisture-wicking fabric, the Blue Mesa firm tight top full mattress takes comfort and solid support to new heights. This mattress is quality crafted with Posturepedic’s specially engineered encased coil system designed to respond to your unique body. With its patented Posturepedic Technology™, you’ll not only benefit from all-over firm support but also reinforcement in the center of the mattress for better core support that’s so essential. Adding to the dreamy experience: SealyCushion™ air foam and SealyCool™ gel memory foam, along with a ComfortLoft™ cover with MoistureProtect™ to draw moisture away from your body and keep the mattress nice and fresh. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately.