- ESSENTIAL AYESHA STOCKPOT: Essential cookware for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry's signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
- DURABLE, EVEN HEATING STOCKPOT: Crafted with durable hard anodized aluminum for quick and even heating and ideal for use as a chili pot, lobster pot, or for one pot meals
- HIGH HEAT STOCKPOT: Double-riveted stainless steel handles are oven safe to 500 degrees F
- ONE POT MEALS: Let it simmer with a snug-fitting stock pot lid designed to lock in heat and flavor
- NONSTICK STOCKPOT: Enhanced nonstick in gourmet-inspired copper tone delivers effortless food release and easy cleanup
$210.99$69.99FREEUPS or FedEx Shipping
- Delivered to your door
- Assembly may be required
- Excludes Alaska & Hawaii
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
Frequently Asked Cookware Questions
Cookware by Ashley HomeStore
From amateur cooks to professional chefs, we all take some measure of pride when it comes to cooking. That’s why the tools of the trade are so important. Without bakeware, we’d have no cupcakes. Without pots and pans, we’d have no mac and cheese. And without food storage, we’d have no leftovers! That’s no world we want to live in. Thankfully, Ashley has all the cookware needed to pull off the yummiest meals, treats, and concoctions.
What is the best cookware?
When looking for the best cookware, think about how and what you cook. It’s important to know which items you need before considering cookware brands. For example, if you’re someone who cooks large batches of food at a time, you’ll want to make sure the pots you shop for are large enough to accommodate. An adventurous cook might also appreciate cookware sets, which include a variety of cooking tools like utensils, prep bowls, or storage canisters. Any messy cooks out there? Stock up on plenty of linens to clean as you go!
What is the safest cookware for your health?
You might be surprised to know that not all cookware is safe for your health. Some pots and pans are coated in chemicals that prevent food from sticking but can be bad for your health in the long run. The safest cookware is something you probably saw in your grandparent’s kitchen: cast iron. Cast iron pots and pans are versatile, durable, and use no toxic substances. Other materials that are safe include stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, graniteware, and copper.
Is it better to cook with stainless steel or nonstick?
There are pros and cons to consider when looking for the best type of cookware. Nonstick is easy to clean and uses less oil. However, some people have health concerns about the coating. Foodies love stainless steel because it’s durable, oven safe, and better at browning food. But because it doesn’t have a nonstick coating, stainless steel might be harder to clean. You could always base which type of kitchen cookware to use based on what you’re cooking. Opt for nonstick pans when cooking things like eggs or pancakes, and stainless steel when cooking more liquid-based foods like soup or sauce.