- Features patent pending, innovative, machine washable and dryable technology. This easy care construction is designed for everyday use, no matter how messy it gets. Created with plush faux mink fabric and simplistic yet fashionable colors, this blanket is perfect for any day, anywhere. Fabric treated by SILVADUR antimicrobial technology for intelligent freshness protection. Naturally reducing stress while improving comfort and relaxation, this weighted throw blanket has you covered.
- Innovative construction for safe laundering - both machine washable and dryable
- Fabric treated by SILVADUR antimicrobial technology for intelligent freshness protection
- Plush faux mink fabric, super soft to touch, breathable design
- Box quilting to ensure evenly distributed weight throughout the blanket
$91.99- $93.99$55.99 - $57.99FREEUPS or FedEx Shipping
- Delivered to your door
- Assembly may be required
- Excludes Alaska & Hawaii
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
Frequently Asked Blankets and Throws Questions
Blankets and Throws by Ashley Furniture HomeStore
From late nights out on the patio to snuggling up with the kids on the couch, throws and blankets are accents that everyone needs to have. These warm and cozy pieces come in a variety of styles, prints and materials that can complement and accent your room’s aesthetic. With a range of blankets and throws that span from soft fleece to handwoven to faux fur, Ashley Furniture HomeStore has a blanket or throw that’s just for you.
Matching Throw Pillows and Blankets?
Creating a cohesive space is the main goal when decorating, but matching throw blankets with pillows can prove to be a blundering task. Much like putting together an outfit, the best way to make throw pillows and blankets look like a set is by picking out a color theme. Grab your pillow, or throw blanket, and look for an overarching color that you can work with. Let’s say you have a cream cushion with a colorful cerulean ikat print, you can choose to find a matching blanket in either a cream color or one of the blue hues in the print. Whether you have a patterned pillow or a patterned throw blanket, following this technique is a fail-safe way to ensure that your textiles look harmonious and balanced.
Blanket Features to Fit Your Lifestyle?
Do you have pets or kids? If so, you have to make sure your blankets and throws are machine-washable. Doing so ensures that you’re never stuck in a sticky or messy situation, and your money is well spent. If you have an alternative lifestyle and are vegan, or just environmentally-conscious, search for blankets, and other decor like pillows and poufs, made with natural fibers like cotton, linen, ramie or hemp. If you have the budget you can even find wool, silk and cashmere throws. For a fun project that the kids will love, learn how you can build a blanket ladder.
How to Wash Throw Blankets?
There are two main ways to clean blankets. Most throw blankets for couches and beds are made with easy-care fibers and textiles, meaning that they are machine washable. Just throw the blankets in with your clothes and other fabrics and follow the drying instructions. Other blankets are dry-clean only; these pieces are made with special fibers that can shrink when washed improperly. So, take them to the experts when they need a good clean.