- DIMENSIONS: 17.5" d x 48" w x 29.5" h
- Handcrafted with care using the finest quality solid wood
- Hand-finished with a Distressed Grey finish and a protective NC lacquer to accentuate and highlight the grain and the uniqueness of each piece of furniture.
- Multipurpose table provides a place to display decorative items or store items that need to be easily accessed. Adds function and style without overwhelming the space. Looks great in your living room, family room, entryway, bedroom, condo or den
- Features four bottom drawers with shaker style fronts, metal drawer glides and large open shelf for decorative storage
or $33/mo suggested payments w/ 12 mos special financing Learn How Based on retail price of $391.99 (sales & promotions excluded)FREEUPS or FedEx Shipping
- Delivered to your door
- Assembly may be required
- Excludes Alaska & Hawaii
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
Shop Ashley HomeStore for a Wide Selection of Console Tables
If your entryway, hallway or seating arrangement needs that little something that ties it all together, check out the impressive selection of console tables at Ashley HomeStore. Console tables are the versatile stock players that can bring out the great performance in your home. For example, a narrow console table or entry table in a tight hallway can make a terrific first impression for your guests. Have something a little grander in mind? Imagine an entrance table with drawers, shelves and ample room for holding your outdoor gear. A long console table with drawers offers much needed storage in a large hallway. When a console table with storage is topped with a pair of lamps and a mirror, your good taste is well reflected. Even a small foyer table can hold its own by adding a simple lamp and an orchid in a decorative pot. You’ll be surprised what a difference an entry table makes. In the living room, use a sofa table with storage behind your couch or loveseat to create space for decor and lamps. Sofa tables add a charming new focal point to a room while simultaneously covering the unsightly back of sofas and loveseats. Draw attention to a lovely view by placing a small console table in front of a window in any room and display your treasured keepsakes.