- The Kenney® 6-Pocket Mesh Caddy helps keep your bath and shower products organized
- This mesh pocket caddy has four metal grommet rings to hang from your shower curtain rod
- It can be hung from your curtain rod inside or outside your shower, wherever more storage is needed
- Measuring 18" wide by 26" tall, it has two small pockets on the top and four larger pockets on the bottom
- Machine washable for easy cleaning when needed
$50.00$22.99FREEUPS or FedEx Shipping
- Delivered to your door
- Assembly may be required
- Excludes Alaska & Hawaii
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
Bathroom Linens by Ashley HomeStore
Bathroom linens are the exclamation point at the end of a spa-like experience. After scrubbing the day away under a rainfall shower, it’s bath linens that help you finish strong. A towel wraps around your hair, a robe wraps around your body, and your feet step onto the warmth of a dry bathmat. Ashley carries only the best bathroom linens because, frankly, you’ve earned it.
Can you store linens in bathroom?
A perfectly organized bathroom linen closet doesn’t have to be something that stays on the cover of a design magazine — it could be yours! Start by throwing out or donating all your old linens. This will clear up some much-needed space. Add your daily linens at eye level, which are usually bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths. Keep backup towels, guest towels, and beach towels on a lower shelf. Your upper shelves can store anything else, like extra beauty products or toiletries. Label the shelves for a little reminder to keep the system going.