- The Kenney® 6-Pocket Mesh Caddy helps keep your bath and shower products organized
- This mesh pocket caddy has four metal grommet rings to hang from your shower curtain rod
- It can be hung from your curtain rod inside or outside your shower, wherever more storage is needed
- Measuring 18" wide by 26" tall, it has two small pockets on the top and four larger pockets on the bottom
- Machine washable for easy cleaning when needed
$50.00$26.99FREEUPS or FedEx Shipping
- Delivered to your door
- Assembly may be required
- Excludes Alaska & Hawaii
- Items sold online only
- Not available in-store
Shower Curtains & Accessories by Ashley HomeStore
Bring your personal style to the bathroom in a big way with shower curtains and accessories. Whether it’s for a pop of color, or simply to enhance an existing design, shower curtains add a finishing touch to your well-thought-out space. No shower curtain is complete without a stainless-steel shower curtain rod, especially when it comes with complementing rings. Look to Ashley for the shower curtains and accessories that work best in your beautiful bathroom.
Do you need a liner with a shower curtain?
Using a liner with a shower curtain is usually always a good idea. Even if the shower curtain you have is waterproof, liners help protect the shower curtain from unwanted mold and mildew. Liners are inexpensive and easier to replace if they get ruined. Using the same hooks your shower curtain hangs from, install the liner on the inside of the tub and leave the shower curtain on the outside. Wipe down the liner about once a week to keep it nice and clean.
How often should shower curtains be changed?
Presuming a liner is used, shower curtains can last a long time. Fabric shower curtains will need to be washed about once a month because, like any other fabric in your bathroom, they collect dirt and bacteria. That puts the life of a fabric shower curtain at about a year or two, depending on the quality of the fabric. When replacing a shower curtain, go ahead and replace the liner too.