HR Generalist -Bilingual- 2nd Shift
Ashley Furniture Industries
We are actively seeking a 2nd shift Bilingual Human Resource Generalist (Spanish/English)in our Arcadia, WI facility.
It takes the best to become the best and Ashley Furniture is committed to building a team that does the right thing for our customers, employees and communities. Ashley offers a competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees including health, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement and vacation time.
Ashley Furniture’s world-class facility is located at One Ashley Way, Arcadia, WI.
1-3 years Human Resource experience
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
- Associate degree in Human Resources required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years Human Resource experience including employee relations, in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Knowledge of HR Data Management systems
- Ability to establish respect, credibility and trust at all levels; through understanding of HR policies and procedures, and knowledge of Federal/State employment regulations.
- Solid knowledge of HR practices and employment law.
- Must be proficient with PC skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Develop, coordinate, and participate in employee recognition events and activities.
- Policy analysis, updating, and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to partner and build rapport with internal clients and external candidates.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think systematically.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build influential relationships with all levels of the organization.
Ashley offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.