Loss Prevention Specialist - 3rd shift
Ashley Furniture Industries
Health, Safety & Security
Loss Prevention Specialist is responsible for providing a healthy and safe work environment by ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. This role coordinates safety training, writes incident reports, and performs other accident and loss prevention duties. Schedule is 3rd Shift (7 PM - 7 AM).
It takes the best to become the best and Ashley Furniture is committed to building a team that does the right thing for our customers, employees and communities. Ashley offers a competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement and vacation time.
Ashley Furniture’s world-class facility is located at One Ashley Way, Arcadia, WI.
Prior first aid or security experience preferred
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
- Bilingual preferred.
- Training for this role will take place on 1st shift lasting approximately 1 month.
- Possess problem solving skills; must be detail oriented. Must have knowledge of MS Office Suite, First Aid/CPR, and basic workplace safety principles.
- Conduct safety compliance audits
- Conduct accident and incident investigations to determine causation factors and suggest remedies to prevent reoccurrence
- Write reports to communicate information and document events.
- Provide basic first aid.
- Conduct on-site drug testing.
- Monitor severe weather and follows Emergency Action Plan.
- Follow security procedures to monitor facility access through key control for entry and exit doors and office doors; monitors, implements, and audits motor vehicle operating (stipulates where vehicles are allowed to operate) and parking policy.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings, training and education. Assist with training other employees and providing backup.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.