HR Administrative Assistant - Leesport
Ashley Furniture Industries
We are actively seeking a bilingual (Spanish/English) Human Resource Administrative Assistant in our Leesport, PA facility. This position plays an integral role in Ashley Furniture's future success in meeting our customers’ needs and our continued growth.
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
Skills and Abilities:
- State and Federal employment law
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required
- Effective time management, communication and organizational skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet
- Provide customer service to employees, applicants, visitors, supervisors, management, and other administrative staff.
- Maintain and track human resource measurement data and develops reports for management as well as outside agencies as requested or required by law. These reports would include such things as Wisconsin New Hire report, turnover, safety, etc.
- Maintain HR filing systems by copying, closing, purging existing employee files and setting up files for new employees
- Provide administrative support for the hiring process to include maintaining requisition system, I-9 verification and follow-up, scheduling interviews and drug test, assisting new employees with new hire paperwork and informing appropriate staff of new hire placements
- Interpret phone messages correctly and record them into the appropriate log and database.
Ashley offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.